Sherriff Electrical is an Australian Family owned Electrical Wholesaler. Regarded as one of the leading independents, our people strive to provide the highest level of customer service possible. We are currently on the hunt for an Internal Sales person who is looking to make their mark in our branch located in Bundaberg.
The ideal applicant for this role is someone with a great work ethic, who can thrive and learn within an experienced team, while also sharing their own knowledge and experience. This opportunity is perfect for a go-getter, who enjoys bringing in new business and building strong customer relationships. If you would like to become a member of our friendly team we will offer ongoing training and support to assist you with further career advancement within the company.
In order to be the successful applicant, you must have previous sales and electrical wholesale experience.
The team in Bundaberg are a fun, enthusiastic, close knit group and have a great culture that resonates with both team members and customers alike, giving the branch a true family feel. Working for Sherriff also brings an extensive Employee Benefits program that the successful applicant will have access to, including corporate discounts on health insurance and superannuation funds to name a few.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- • Cross counter sales for domestic and industrial contractors.
- • Quote preparation.
- • Processing purchase orders.
- • Preparing customer orders and coordinating goods being delivered to site.
- • Managing customer relationships and expectations.
- • Coordinating project activities.
- • Assisting Managers with sales related inquiries.
- • Working with the sales team to achieve daily branch requirements.
- • Building and strengthening key customer relationships, identifying opportunities for sales growth and adding value to an existing customer base.
Skills required for this job would include:
- • Excellent work ethic.
- • Previous experience in customer service and sales is essential.
- • Previous experience in electrical wholesale or supply chain is a must.
- • Ability to multi task.
- • Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- • Team player.
- • Computer literacy.
- • Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
- • Ability use initiative and to work independently.
If you feel you tick all these boxes, please click "APPLY" now!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for their efforts in applying. However, only those that meet the criteria will be contacted.